Prior to practising as a lawyer Alan made his early career in the building and construction industry.
Alan’s building and construction background, coupled with his legal experience, allows him to quickly understand the key issues and difficulties affecting clients and to provide prompt, sound and effective legal solutions to assist clients in meeting their objectives.
- Advising contractors in relation to the enforcement of adjudication determinations.
- Advising Albury City Council in relation to the construction of the Murray Art Museum Albury.
- Advising construction companies on amendments to the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- Drafting and providing advice relating to various construction contracts.
- Advising Councils in NSW and Victoria in relation to issues surrounding the building and construction industry and a number of high profile local developments.
- Advising existing licensees regarding variations to liquor licence conditions and boundaries.
(02) 6021 2844