Angus commenced work with Kell Moore Lawyers in February 2015 and was admitted to practice as a lawyer in August 2015.
Angus lives in Corowa and works primarily at our Corowa office.
At Kell Moore, Angus practices primarily in property and conveyancing and wills and estate planning.
Angus also has experience representing clients in criminal matters at the Corowa Local Court and assists Senior Lawyer Sean Lee in the area of Commercial Litigation.
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale of residential, commercial and farming properties in both Victoria and New South Wales.
- Representing clients in criminal law matters at the Corowa Local Court.
- Drafting and advising in relation to commercial leases in New South Wales.
- Advising clients in relation to and preparing Wills.
- Advising clients in relation to and preparing Financial Powers of Attorney and Medical Guardianships in New South Wales.
(02) 6033 1055