Kell Moore offers clients a source of practical commercial advice on which to base sound business decisions.
With firsthand knowledge of hotels, motels, clubs, restaurants, entertainment facilities, sporting, tourism, transportation, warehousing, banking and securities our lawyers will draw on their extensive experience to provide you with up to date and accurate legal advice.
We advise on matters including:
- setting up or acquiring a business
- partnerships, companies and trusts
- business litigation and disputes
- business agreements
- shareholders’ agreements
- intellectual property
- agency agreements
- debt collection
- product liability
- trade practices compliance
- protecting your business name
- registration of security interests pursuant to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth)
It is our policy to gain a real understanding of the commercial interests and goals of our business clients, thereby giving direct benefits to our clients in planning their future growth.