We have extensive experience in commercial litigation having represented company directors, administrators, partners, trustees and other claimants in disputes concerning shareholder agreements, restraints of trade, mortgages, partnership deeds and breaches of trust.
We also possess expertise in advising clients in relation to commercial litigation and frequently appear in Courts in New South Wales, Victoria and at the Federal Courts. We focus upon comprehensive advice at an early stage to limit exposure to costly litigation.
Our expertise includes advising on:
- acting in restraint of trade disputes
- acting in proceedings in the Equity Division of the Supreme Courts of New South Wales and Victoria
- misleading and deceptive conduct claims in the Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court proceedings for breaches of constructive trust and determination of partnership
- District and County Court proceedings for breaches of Commercial Leases, Retail Leases and Loan Agreement defaults.