We have extensive experience in estate litigation having represented executors, administrators, beneficiaries and other claimants in disputes concerning the validity of wills, administration of estates and claims for better provision.
We also possess expertise in advising clients in relation to opposing unfair Wills and Estate Administrations and frequently appear in Courts in Victoria and New South Wales. We focus upon comprehensive advice at an early stage to limit exposure to costly litigation.
Our expertise includes advising on:
- Acting in Family Provision Claims in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Acting in proceedings in the Equity Division of the Supreme Court of Victoria for failure to adequately provide (Part IV of the Administration and Probate Act 1958)
- Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Defending claims by disgruntled beneficiaries
- Construction of Wills cases dealing with Informal Wills