Peter has particular expertise advising clients on planning and implementing mergers and acquisitions, complex business restructures, business succession planning, commercial contracts, commercial property development and commercial leasing.
- Advised a client on a major redevelopment and agreement for lease and lease of multiple tenancies located on the St Kilda foreshore.
- Advising Murrumbidgee Local Health District on several major projects including the development and sale of land to a University for a clinical school at Batemans Bay Hospital.
- Advising a large Regional Bank on Self Managed Super Fund lending and development of all transaction documentation in compliance with the Commonwealth Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993.
- Advising clients on business succession planning including:
- consideration of tax issues;
- major restructure of their business leading to a sale of business, share sale agreement, co-owners agreement (shareholders deed) and a buy-sell agreement.
(02) 6021 2844