Sarah practices exclusively in estate planning, probate and the administration of deceased estates.
Sarah has extensive experience in the above areas and has worked exclusively in this area for over 15 years.
- Advising in relation to the establishment of complex testamentary trusts.
- Tax minimisation strategies.
- Transfer of the family farm to the next generation and access to stamp duty exemptions.
- Advising with regards to minimising claims against estates.
- Advising regarding the division and distribution of assets in a second marriage.
- Acting in NSW Supreme Court proceedings where an executor has failed to apply for a grant of probate within a reasonable time frame.
- Advice regarding defending family provision claims on estates.
- Advice regarding notional estate in New South Wales.
- Administration of estates including sale of Estate real property, sale of shares, payout of superannuation, retirement village bonds, closing off bank accounts etc.
- Advice regarding taxation on estates and capital gains tax on the distribution of Estate assets.
Whether your estate planning or estate administration needs are simple or complex Sarah can help.
(02) 6021 2844