Sean practices in commercial litigation, estate litigation, dispute resolution and employment law. He has made numerous appearances in the Federal Courts, Supreme Courts, District and County Courts, as well as the Local Court of New South Wales and the Magistrates Court of Victoria.
Sean has also gained experience in acting for Local Councils and also practices in Local Government and Planning Law.
- Acting in a restraint of trade dispute between groups of corporations.
- Acting in a dispute between suppliers of materials under the Competition and Consumer Act.
- Successful dismissal of Fair Work Commission proceedings on behalf of a Franchise Owner.
- Acting in family provision proceedings under the Succession Act.
- Acting in proceedings in the Equity Division of the Supreme Court involving one of the Big Four Banks for Mortgage entitlement to Land.
(02) 6021 2844