Travis commenced with Kell Moore in 2016, having started working in the legal profession in 2006.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale and purchase of residential and farming properties.
- Acting in relation to the sale and purchase of properties pursuant to the Retirement Villages Act 1986 (Vic) and the Retirement Villages Act 1999 (NSW).
- Succession planning in relation to the protection of assets for a rural landholder, including intergenerational farming transfers to access the stamp duty exemption.
- Drafting retail and commercial leases and licenses in both New South Wales and Victorian jurisdiction.
- Advising in relation to agreements pursuant to the Aged Care Act 1997 (Cth).
- Preparation of council delegations pursuant to the Local Government Act 1993.
- Providing advice in relation to Local Environmental Plans.
(02) 6021 2844