Will commenced work with Kell Moore Lawyers in July 2017. Will has been practising as a lawyer in regional Victoria since 2013.
Will works primarily at our Albury office.
- Acting for a finance company in Supreme Court and Court of Appeal litigation concerning the enforcement of mortgages
- Acting for small businesses in general commercial disputes.
- Acting in various property law matters including small subdivisions, residential conveyancing transactions and leasing.
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business.
- Advising on succession planning including effecting complex intergenerational transfers for agricultural entities.
- Administering estates.
- Preparing and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts.
(02) 6021 2844