Sam commenced work with Kell Moore Lawyers in August 2018. Sam has over 10 years’ experience having worked in Melbourne, Sydney and London in private practice and in-house.
Sam works between our Albury and Corowa office.
Sam practices primarily in Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Law and Leasing. Sam also has experience representing clients in Sports Law, local government and planning, and Franchise matters.
- Advising clients on a broad range of legal issues relating to intellectual property, competition and consumer law in the retail and commercial sector;
- Business structure advice involving matters regarding company and various trust formations, tax minimisation strategies and estate planning and next of kin disablity entitlements;
- Preparing and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts;
- Acting for SME’s in general commercial disputes;
- Leasing and licencing matters in both New South Wales and Victorian jurisdiction;
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business.
(02) 6021 2844