Sam commenced work with Kell Moore in August 2018. Sam has over 10 years’ experience having worked in Melbourne, Sydney and London in private practice and in-house.
Sam works between our Albury and Corowa office.
Sam practices primarily in business + company law, intellectual property law and leasing. Sam also has experience representing clients in sports law, local government and planning, and franchise matters.
- Advising clients on a broad range of legal issues relating to intellectual property (including trademark and copyright), competition and consumer law in the retail and commercial sector;
- Business structure advice regarding company and various trust formations, tax minimisation strategies and estate planning and next of kin disablity entitlements;
- Preparing and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts;
- Acting for SME’s in general commercial disputes;
- Leasing and licencing matters in both New South Wales and Victorian jurisdiction;
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business.
(02) 6021 2844